Women Cell / Internal Complaint Cell
The college has Women Protection Cell /Internal Complaint Cell since 2013-14. The cell has been established in order to protect the women staff and students associated with the college from any sorts of injustice or sexual harassment of any nature directly and indirectly.
The Women Protection Cell functions with the following objectives
1. To make them aware of their rights.
2. To give them training on self Defense.
3. To help them in knowing the importance of good health, nutrition and facilities available for them.
4. To help them in developing decision making abilities and be self-dependent.
5. To incorporate hygienic habits and ensure a healthy atmosphere in and around the college.
6. To help them in raising their voice against all kinds of discrimination.
7. To organize expert talks on women related issues
8. To help them in changing their mind setup.
9. To assist them in developing their overall personality.
||Dr. Jyoti Patil
||Asst.Prof. Harshna Sonkusare (8983659575)