Location of the campus and area in sq.mts:
Campus Area in Sq.Mts:
882. Sq. mts
Built up area Sq. Mts.:
802. Sq. Mts
Technology Enabled Learning Spaces :-
4 Classrooms with LCD Projector
Seminar Halls :-
Multi-Purpose Hall :-
Geography Lab & Computer Lab cum Language Lab
Specialized Facilities and Equipment for Teaching, Learning and Research :-
K-yan in built computer, sound system, Projector , Interactive White Board and Two Laptops ,Inflibnet & Refernece cabins.
Extra-curricular activities – sports, outdoor and indoor games
The college has availed neighbouring playground for sports activities.
Outdoor and indoor games:
The facilities available for outdoor games are: football, cricket, volleyball and athletics and indoor games like boxing bag, chess and carom board etc.
Gymnasium for students and staff is available.
It has bench press, weight lifting set, butterfly peg deck, 6 station multi-gym, dumbbells, chest expander, arm curler, body vibrator; tread mill (jogger), stationary cycle and Gym ball etc.
There is a multipurpose auditorium which is utilized for classes, workshops, seminars, conferences, cultural activities, recreation, indoor games and training programmes for Karate and Yoga.
A separate room is made available for NSS
Cultural Activities Cultural activities are conducted in Multi Purpose Auditorium with sound system. :
Health and Hygiene 1) First Aid kits are available.
2) Well maintained 3 wash room spaces.
3) 2 Waters cooler with a purifier - 2 ROs.
4) Seven Toilets for boys and Seven for girls respectively.
5) The first floor of the college is constructed with Multi- purpose auditorium along with projector, Girls ‘Common Room and 8 classrooms during the last four years for maximum utilization. Language Lab with language lab software was developed. Library was updated with recent publication and reference cabins with separate computers and Inflibnet.The College has made the campus Wi-Fi and gymnasium has been installed.
6) Ramp (On the Ground Floor).
7) Wheel-Chair Facility
8) ABRAR (Audio Book Reader & Recorder) For Blind Students.
Library (In Sq. Mts.) :
Total area of the library (in Sq. Mts.) :-
750 sq. ft. 30X 25 Plinth Area
Total Seating Capacity :-
30 students and 15 staff
On Holidays :-
On the demand of the students
Working hours On working days :-
08: 00 am to 04:00 pm. .
Before examination days :-
08: 00 am to 05:00 pm.
During examination days :-
08: 00 am to 06:00 pm.
During Vacations :-
08: 00 am to 04:00 pm.
1) Library provides open access services for teachers, students and researchers.
2) IT zone for accessing e-resources namely N-List) –
3) Provides 2-seated reading space for students and 2 for teachers.
4) BSNL Broadband internet connection 10mbps speed.
5) Reprographic facility and scanner are available.
The space is under CCTV Surveillance. The Library has a cabin for the Librarian
The physical facilities including Laboratories, Classrooms and Computers are made available for
the students. Funds are allotted for maintenance of the laboratories and the classrooms which are
a part of the teaching and the learning process. The maintenance and the cleaning of the classrooms
and the laboratories are done with the efforts of regular staffs of the institute and with support
service from outside. The college garden is maintained by the gardener appointed by the institute.
The college has adequate number of the computers with internet and Wi-Fi connections and they
are maintained by Experts Personnel with whom the AMC have been signed. The Language Lab,
Reprographic Machine and Computers systems and Software are maintained with AMC of the
corresponding service provider. Electrical and the plumbing related maintenance is done with the
help of Institute appointed skilled personnel and the expenditure is done from yearly allotted
budget approved by LMC .