a) Please confirm this is the first and only time you answer thissurvey.
Male Female Transgender
d) College Name
e) What Degree program are you pursuingnow?
Bachelor's Master's MPhil Doctorate
f) What subject area are you currentlypursuing?
Arts Commerce Science Professional Other
Instructions to fill the questionnaire
● All questions should be compulsorilyattempted.
● Each question has five responses, choose the most appropriateone.
Criterion II –
Teaching–Learning and Evaluation Student Satisfaction Survey on Teaching Learning Process
Following are questions for online student satisfaction survey regarding teaching
1. How much of the syllabus was covered in the class?
85 to100% 70 to84% 55 to69% 30 to 54% Below 30%
2. How well did the teachers prepare for the classes?
Thoroughly Satisfactorily Poorly Indifferently Won’t teach at all
3. Fairness of the internal evaluation process by the teachers.
Alwaysfair Usually fair Sometimes unfair Usually unfair Unfair
4. Was your performance in assignments discussed with you?
Everytime Usually Occasionally/Sometimes Rarely Never
5. The institution provides multiple opportunities to learn and grow.
Stronglyagree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly disagree
6. Teachers inform you about your expected competencies, course outcomes and programme outcomes.
Every time Usually Occasionally/Sometimes Rarely Never
7. Efforts are made by the institute/ teachers to inculcate soft skills, life skills and employability skills to make you ready for the world ofwork.
To a great extent Moderate Some what1 – Very little 0 – Not atall
8. What percentage of teachers use ICT tools such as LCD projector, Multimedia, etc. while teaching.
Above 90% 70 – 89% 50 – 69% 30 – 49% Below 29%
9. The overall quality of teaching-learning process in your institute is very good. 4 –Stronglyagree
Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly disagree