The College has established Career Guidance and Counseling Cell in order to provide timely counseling and guidance to the students for resolving their educational, socio-economic and psychological problems. The cell also guides the students to improve their overall personalities and help them to meet challenges in their life. The following services are rendered to the students by the cell.
Career Guidance & Counseling Cell has been established in the college to provide guidance to achieve following objectives:-
1.To provide guidance to the students on various options available in the course of their study.
2. To identifying and developing students abilities and interests.
3. To help the students to solve their Personal, Educational and Psychological problems.
4.To develop positive attitude and behavior in order to meet challenges.
5.To create awareness among the students for their future profession.
6.To provide information to the students on the scope and relevance of any area irrespective of their field of interest.
7. To provide guidance for the competitive classes.
8. Guest Lectures on Personality Development are organized so as to encourage the students to channelize their energy to overcome their problems and do worthwhile in academics.
9. To recognize their strengths and weaknesses and assist them to overcome their weakness.